Re: my most obscure car...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: my most obscure car...
From: "Mark N. Pacey" <M.N.Pacey@sheffield.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 1995 12:20:40 gmt1bst
> I don't know if this trumps, but...
>   My Grandfather (Gough Industries) was the sole importer of the
> Morris Oxford.

Umm, the various incarnations of the Morris Oxford were the staple
diet of many a family motorist, from the early 30's to the early
70's.  The 1961 version will, I think, be the Farina styled version
that came last of all and was badge engineered into various other
guises.  At least in Britain, these are not obscure, a little on the
rare side these days, but not obscure.  There are four that I can
think of in Sheffield, including one in bright pink!

Mark
1980 Austin Maxi