Rocker Oil Feed Kit

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rocker Oil Feed Kit
From: "Dana P. Henry-TRF" <70471.1433@compuserve.com>
Date: 11 Jan 95 16:18:00 EST
>I have 2 tech questions for you regarding my 1974 TR-6, comm# CF22389U:

>1)  I just purchased P/N TRFEL501, a T56G13 Rocker Arm Oil Feed Line Kit.
 The kit has no connection diagram, and I'll be darned if I can figure out
 exactly where to hook it up.  Do you have a short instruction sheet or
 connection diagram that you can send me via e-mail?  A picture really would
 be worth a thousand words in this case.  (Why not start packaging one in the
 kits?)  If you can't send via e-mail, I'd sure appreciate a copy via the
 USPS.

>2)  I plan on removing my rear axle half-shaft bearing hub assemblies for
 transport and rebuild at your facility.  I notice in your catalog that you
 sell a hydraulic hub assembly puller, (sorry I don't have the catalog handy
 at the moment for the P/N).  In your experience, are the hubs so difficult
 to remove, that the hub puller is necessary; or is the puller a nice-to-have
 accessory?

 Thanks in advance for the assist!

Steve:

       2.      YES, in our opinion the hub puller is very necessary.

       1.      The brass tee fitting is fitted under the distributor and
then the old oil pressure switch is fitted.  The banjo fitting is attached
to the lefthand rear corner of the cylinder head (small bolt).  Use one
copper washer on each side of the fitting.  Tighten the new hollow bolt just
enough so that there are no leaks, if you tighten too much the bolt will
self-destruct!

               Hope this helps you out.  If you need more detail, please
feel free to call Frank on the tech. line at 814-446-4491 any day (Mon-Fri)
from 12:30 PM to 6:00 PM.

                                                       -CHEERS-
                                                       ^^^^^^^^