1995 TRF Winter Parts

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1995 TRF Winter Parts
From: "Dana P. Henry-TRF" <70471.1433@compuserve.com>
Date: 11 Jan 95 16:18:29 EST
               The 1995 TRF Winter Parts Sale starts 15 January and runs
till 28 February.  Handbooks were mailed yesterday!  I'd appreciate feedback
as they arrive so that I can see how the mail is progressing.  If you're not
on the mailing list and want one, please let me know with your name and
address.

                                                       -CHEERS-
                                                       ^^^^^^^^