Re: taxes

To: doug@dsg128.nad.ford.com
Subject: Re: taxes
From: pgarside@acorn.co.uk (Paul Garside)
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 95 09:48:51 GMT
Doug,

   > I guess that you aren't including the constabulary around the U.S.
   >military installations. ;O They seemed to take great pleasure on
   >stopping the Yanks.

I guess muggings, crack murders and ram raiding are not the same problem in
rural Suffolk as they are in London, Bristol, Manchester etc. (happily, I
live there)- the police probably get bored! "Let's goo and annoy some yanks,
bouee!"

I'm glad to hear the Mildenhall Magistrates gave you a stiff fine: "There's
far too much of this sort of thing nowadays, Mr Mitchell,coming over here
building airbases and pouring millions of pounds into the local economy. I
shall have to make an example of you. Fined 15 pounds without the option".

Paul.