Re: Mini Moke

To: British-Cars@AUTOX.TEAM.NET
Subject: Re: Mini Moke
From: harrold@INDYVAX.IUPUI.EDU (Dick Harold)
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 1995 09:58:05 -0500
On Mon, 09 Jan 1995 10:20:30 -0500 (EST) "W. Ray Gibbons" said:

<gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Subject: Re: Crosley Hot Shot

I think Dick Harold has stated the Crosley history rather accurately.
However, while he is correct that the Hotshot was a roadster, I would
certainly not have said there was anything jeeplike or square about it.
Could you possibly be confusing the appearance of the Hotshot with that of
the Mini Moke, Dick?

----- clip here -----

Ray Gibbons -

*** Well I remember some obscure cars such as the Pup, the Playboy with two
engine options, the Tasco Town Shopper, the Kurtis which later became the
Muntz Jet (I think), and who could forget the King Midget?  Then there was
a Davis three-wheeled car and the American Bantam, and such "vehicles" as
the Imp with a fiberglass body and a one cylinder engine, or how about the
Hoppenstand rear-engined two cylinder job made somewhere in PA?  But I must
admit that the "Mini Moke" is a new one on me.  Come on Ray, did you make
that up?

Dick