speaking of bureaucrats...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: speaking of bureaucrats...
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 1995 08:12:03 +0500
Fellow fiends:

Wow, three postings in half an hour (does this guy have anything else to
do?): anyway, speaking of bureaucrats: I recently read in "Classics and
Sportscars" of a proposed license tax on cars by the Ministry of
Transportaion in merry olde.  This appears to me to be a property tax on
cars, over and above regular fees for licensing.  That is, even if the car
is a non-driver junker sitting out back you'd pay the same amount as if it
were in show condition.  Is my impression correct?  Any comments from our
list-partners in England?

Will "dump it in the harbor" Zehring