Old Speckled Hen.

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Old Speckled Hen.
From: "OWEN BRADFORD" <Owen.Bradford@newcastle.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 1995 10:54:43 GMT
UK this brew is becoming more popular and comes now in draught, can
and bottled form. (I could only find it originally in bottles!)

No doubt with a little patience this will expand into the US market.

PS. I don't drink it myself but I'm told it's not a bad brew.

On another note, I have a friend who also owns a Midget and she
regularly takes it through the automatic car wash! This scares me
just to think about it. Does anyone have a similar habit or any bad
experiences I can warn her about?

Before the enquiry, no she doesn't have a hard top for it!

Owen Bradford
Newcastle Upon Tyne

'74 MG Midget RWA (Modified)
'78 MG Midget 1500