Re: it worked!...(home-made smog control)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: it worked!...(home-made smog control)
From: Greg Johnson <JOHNSONG@ac.dal.ca>
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 1995 14:14:16 -0400
We don't have emissions testing in Nova Scotia yet , but I fear it is
coming.  The PO of my '72 MGB (a florida car) stripped the car of all
emissions control.  The home-made emissions control system sounds good,
but watching a program on TV about emissions testing in the US, I
remember a comment about a visual check to see that your car has
all of the original emissions equipment.  Without the proper parts,
(even if your car would pass the pollution tests) they would not pass
the car.  Anyone have any insight?   I am considering collecting
pollution control equipment for when emissions control testing comes
to NS, or I move to where testing is done.

T'anks in advance,

Greg Johnson

Fall River, N.S.  Canada
'72 & '66 MGB