Wire Wheel Cleanup

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Wire Wheel Cleanup
From: erupert@marlin.ssnet.com
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 94 10:16:40 EST
I am looking for suggestions on cleaning products to strip down the wire
wheels on my '66 Spitfire.  They are in good condition with regards to rust,
but I would like to strip them down for re-painting.  A local restoration
supply shop (The Eastwood Company) carries the "correct" paint color for the
wire wheels.

Also, any suggestions for clear coating or other protective finishes to cover
the silver?

Thanks

Eric Rupert

'66 Spitfire - My first British car project - Yikes!

<---- End Included Message ---->

*              RPM ASSOCIATES, INC.               *
*   Your Partners for Internetworking Expertise   *
*        Eric Rupert, Managing Consultant         *
*    302-325-3910 (Voice) * 302-325-3918 (Fax)    *