Re: Exhaust Manifold Cooks Dizzy

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Exhaust Manifold Cooks Dizzy
From: Chip Old <fold@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 1994 06:43:03 -0500 (EST)
On Thu, 29 Dec 1994 Gregmeboe@aol.com wrote:

> Chip,
>      I saw your reply to my mail. I haven't yet hooked up the vacuum port
> from the exhaust to the dizzy yet on the 12, but I'll tell you how it goes.
>  I have more pressing problems to work out now, like how to begin working off
> this holiday flab.

I know the feeling!  I still feel bloated, and since I totally blew my
low-salt diet my blood pressure is probably through the roof.

Should be an interesting experiment, though.  Can't wait to hear how you
heat-proof the diaphragm in the advance mechanism.  :)

>      I just couldn't stand not reading the miscellaneous drabble on this list
> while I'm on vacation away from my school computer, but I'll take my umbrage
> in lurk mode thank you.  I don't want to be forever pegged as an AOL'er.

Come on, youre not one of those "real men don't use AOL" types are you?
I have an AOL account too, and a GEnie account, but I do my Internet mail
through my work account since (1) it's free and (2) I like our mail
software there (Pine) a lot better than the messaging interface on AOL
and GEnie.

Chip Old              1948 M.G. TC  TC6710  NEMGTR #2271
Cub Hill, Maryland    1962 Triumph TR4  CT3154LO (daily transportation)
fold@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us