Hot...OUCH Hot Ouch!

To: "A. B. Bonds" <ab@vuse.vanderbilt.edu>
Subject: Hot...OUCH Hot Ouch!
From: Greg Meboe <meboe@wsuaix.csc.wsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 1994 12:53:34 -31802 (PST)
On 19 Dec 1994, A. B. Bonds wrote:

> However, as pointed out by Randy, all dizzies through 1970 were ported
> to the carburetor, and 1971-74 1/2 models were ported to the exhaust
                                                               ^^^^^^^
> manifold.  I have no authoritative info on 45D4 units (electronic).
  ^^^^^^^^^

  The Exhaust Manifold?  Sounds like a great idea.  I think I'll go home
and try this on my car.  Should improve performance eh?

                Greg
                            Greg Meboe     meboe@wsuaix.csc.wsu.edu
                            Dept. of Mechanical and Materials Engineering
                            Washington State University,  Pullman, Wa.
                            '85 XJ-12 H.E. (daily)  '67 Spit-6 '74 TR-6