Name change and other info

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Name change and other info
From: Richard Burger <MAINELY_MG@delphi.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 1994 07:42:11 -0500 (EST)
I hope that this forum is a suitable place to announce a name
change for our little parts business.  A growing number of folks
involved with this list are becoming friends and also using
our services.  We are, as of Jan 1, becoming the British Parts
Connection.  Our previous name Mainely MGs served well but confused folks
both geographically and concerning our mission.  We do want to serve
all owners of British cars regardless of the location or Marque of
thw car.  We will be in Texas for the week after Christmas but
will respond to any messages the first week in January.

Happy Holiday{

Dick Burger
the Bristish Parts Connection
207-945-6823