Re: Looking for a winter LBC

To: Tim Pettenati <pettenat@netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Looking for a winter LBC
From: Andy Mace <AMACE@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 1994 10:56:04 PST

On Tue, 13 Dec 1994, Tim Pettenati wrote:

> The Interceptor FF would be the 4wd version.  I believe FF stands for Formula
> Fergeson in reference to some differential inventor.

That would be Harry Ferguson, also involved earlier on with
Standard-Triumph in manufacture of the Massey/Harris/Ferguson tractor.

I think Ferguson also later applied his FF technology to cars such as the
Ford Capri in Europe; perhaps other Scions will be able to elaborate?

Andy "where I live I could use one of those tractors" Mace
Hoag's Corners, NY