Weber intakes

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Weber intakes
From: scottv@rpi.edu (Vaughan K. Scott)
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 1994 11:33:27 -0500
        I recall speaking to a local racer who recommended for me ('76 TR7)
the following list of performance parts, by brand:

Dual Webers (big suprise)
Piper cam
Canon intake
Janspeed header & exhaust

        I personally tend to believe him because of his credentials: former
SAAB mechanic (BTW, the TR7 engine is not the same at the SAAB engine, much
weaker), many years racing brit cars, runs the local _import_ speed shop,
and well regarded in the local racing community.
        As for whether the Canon intake is available for cars other that the
TR7, I obviously don't know, but I would expect so.