Re: British Cars Digest #1480 Sat Dec 10 01:15:01 MST 1994

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Cars Digest #1480 Sat Dec 10 01:15:01 MST 1994
From: u3j57@lfht1.hso.link.com (Joe Parlanti)
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 1994 09:13:33 -0600
On Sat Dec 1, Dick Harrold wrote:

>The only problem was two years ago when I ordered a
>car cover for a two door and they sent a coupe model.  I returned the coupe
>cover and requested the proper cover but they sent my money back without an
>explanation.  The only problem was two years ago when I ordered a
>car cover for a two door and they sent a coupe model.  I returned the coupe
>cover and requested the proper cover but they sent my money back without an
>explanation.

Me too. I ordered a custom cover for a 280Z I had a couple years ago. The
cover fit fine except that the mirror pockets were about 14" too far back. I
sent a very detailed explanation of the problem along with a diagram back with
the cover. The new cover fixed the problem all right, it didn't even have
mirror pockets. This time I sent back the cover and instructed them to have a
knowledgable person contact me, or refund my money and remove my name from
their database. Well, guess what happened; a check arrived in an envelope with
no letter, or any indication of what it was for, and I'm still getting the
catalogs.

Joe Parlanti
1966 Sunbeam Tiger