Re: MG Midget AC & 5-Speed in BritCar MAG

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG Midget AC & 5-Speed in BritCar MAG
From: smenzel@halcyon.com (Sandro Menzel)
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 1994 00:51:38 -0800
>An issue of British Cars Magazine, I believe it was an issue from around
>May of '94 with the BRG MarkII Jag on the cover, or an issue near it that
>had a good article on a guy who had put a toyota AC unit in his Midget,
>and it worked like a champ, I recall reading it enviously as I have an
>old MGB ac unit that may come to life again some-day, but I recall that
>it was not very efficient, I believet the Toyota blower is far better....

I remember that article - more for the fact that the author explained how
he put a 5-speed in his Midget than the AC issue. Then again, AC isn't such
a big deal in Seattle. :)

Does anyone have any suggestions/details about upgrading a Midget tranny?
I've noticed a few ads in the back of British Car.

It's the June '94 issue, pages 18-20. How can I get a copy to whomever was
looking for the info?

Take care

Sandro

'66 Midget