cars for sale

To: British-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: cars for sale
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 1994 00:57:17 -0500
I have a friend here in the bay area who wants to sell off his racing fleet:
an '85 Tiga S2000 and an '84 Westfield super seven plus a beautiful Bugeye
Sprite described thusly: fresh bare metal/shell restoration (less than 1K
miles). New (not rebuilt) A+ engine, Longman head, Elgin Cam, 45 DCOE Weber,
Mallory dist, header, rebuilt ribcase xmissn, rebuilt 3.70:1 rear end, disc
brakes and minilites....$15K invested, priced at $7500.....as I type this, I
am wondering why I am not buying this extra special Sprite!!   Anyway
I have no financial interest in this deal.  If interested call Steve Glenn at
510 846 7431.

The reason for the sale off is that Steve is helping his son buy a Race car
for the ACRL professional circuit next year.
Cheeers,  TATerry