RE: diodes for spike suppression on SU fuel pumps

To: R C Brown +1 708 979 8231 <rcbrown@ixcim.att.com>
Subject: RE: diodes for spike suppression on SU fuel pumps
From: Agustin de la Calle <delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 1994 10:25:46 -0500 (EST)
Bob,
Thanks for asking! I considered this option of getting the article by
fax, but you don't know our pathetic fax quality. It's really a shame,
but it was expensive ;-). Any cheesy copy machine gives ten times better
results. Ray already sent it out and depending on how high the snow and
how cooperative the bears in the wild Vermont are I'll get it either
today or on Monday. That gives me enough time too talk to the responsible
persons to avoid any legal hassle.

Cheers,
        Gus
        Agustin de la Calle             |       voice:(617) 632-4754
        X-ray Crystallography           |
        Dana-Farber Cancer Institute    |       fax:  (617) 632-4393
        44 Binney Street, D1040         |
        Boston, MA 02115                |   delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu
        U.S.A.                          |