RE: diodes for spike suppression on SU fuel pumps

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: diodes for spike suppression on SU fuel pumps
From: rcbrown@ixcim.att.com (R C Brown +1 708 979 8231)
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 94 21:43:18 CST
Gus asked about copyright and legal implications of scanning an article
from the AHCA CHATTER magazine.
I contacted the editor of the CHATTER and asked his opinion. He just didn't
know. He suggested someone contact the AHCA president:
    George Feild
    312 Bellwood Dr
    Belmont, N.C.  28012
    (704-825-9196)

George should be able to give permission to reprint the copyrighted
material.
The editor did mention that the only repercussion of printing the
SU article without permission would probably be a slap of the wrist and
told not to do it again.

Gus, if you want me to fax the article, simply provide a fax number and I
will send it right out and worry about being told not to reprint again
without permission.

_____________               _____________ Bob Brown, AT&T-Network Systems
  \__________ AUSTIN-HEALEY __________/   Naperville, Il 60566
    \__________  '62 BT7  __________/     VOICE:(W)(708) 979-8231