Britcar Dreams

To: Oily Cats <jag-lovers@psy.uwa.edu.au>
Subject: Britcar Dreams
From: Greg Meboe <meboe@wsuaix.csc.wsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 1994 18:00:52 -31802 (PST)
While I'm on the subject of dreams,
        I had another wierd one after the Beverly Hills swimming pool/parking
lot one, still last night.  This one had me just driving home my new
purchase, an original example of a rare, 1930's Oldsmobile Hunter's
Special, with spoke mag wheels, and a removable hardtop.  The car came
from the factory with a leather interior, and a matching leather backpack.
Also included were 3 original Oldsmobile rifles, which the previous owner had
kept in the car over the years. (I told you it was wierd).  Anyway, as I was
performing the requisite first washing, Dianne drove into our driveway with
the Jaguar, and I gleamed as I thought, "what a beautiful pair". (the
fine wife and the fine car, of course).
        She got out and came over to me as I was drying the Olds, and she
told me that she had met a just met a lady who she found out was her long
lost half-sister, from a one-nighter her mom had as a young lady.  "Ah", I
thought, "this explains the queezy feeling I've always had about my
mother-in-law".  Just then, I woke up.

        Greg, (still feeling a little queezy about Mom-in-law) Meboe

                            Greg Meboe     meboe@wsuaix.csc.wsu.edu
                            Dept. of Mechanical and Materials Engineering
                            Washington State University,  Pullman, Wa.
                            '85 XJ-12 H.E. (daily)  '67 Spit-6 '74 TR-6