Re: Warning: TRF bodge

To: strai001@maroon.tc.umn.edu (Kevin A. Strait)
Subject: Re: Warning: TRF bodge
From: britcars@hpfckjs.fc.hp.com
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 94 13:00:29 MDT
Kevin,

Are you sure they sent the correct part?

> Where can I find a new original valve for my car?
A new valve will be dificult to find unless yu can find an old BL dealer
that still has one in stock.

> If none are available can I fix the old on?, I have been told that the valve
>has
> O rings in it that are the cause of my leak.  Does anyone sell replacement O
> rings?
These units are usally very reliable.  you should be able to get O rings
at a local hardware store.  take the old unit apart and pull the O rings
out, you can then compare to get the right size.

--

Kevin Spooner
The Sports Works of Greeley

britcars@hpfckjs.fc.hp.com