Other car Lists

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Other car Lists
From: "Charles R. Semer IV" <CRS@gnv.ifas.ufl.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 1994 07:28:36 -0500 (EST)
I have recently set up a menu for the Alachua Freenet covering Antique
cars. In the process I have tried to locate all available car lists and
related newsgroups so the users of the freenet can access them.
The following is my current collection of lists. If you know of any other
lists I would appreciate the information.
FTP sites
rtfm.mit.edu path: /pub/usenet/rec.autos.tech
Http sites
http://www.cs.princeton.edu/grad/snd/z-car/zpage.html
http://triumph.cs.utah.edu/team.net.html
http://cbsgi1.bu.edu/bmw/bmw.html
http://tta.com/porschephiles/home.html
http://warthog.cns.udel.edu/porsches.html
http://whitman.gar.utexas.edu:1500/
http://amdahl1.cs.latrobe.edu.au:8080/~baragry/AlfaRomeo/Homepage.html
http://www.c2.org/~mark/lancia/lancia.html
http://techie.phys.sfu.ca/Volkswagen/faq.html
http://www.law.indiana.edu/misc/b-cars.html
http://insti.physics.sunysb.edu/saturn/home.html
http://barracuda3.me.mtu.edu:8023/~loew/motorsports.html
http://www.dcs.ed.ac.uk/staff/jhb/jag-lovers/
http://www.cs.princeton.edu/grad/snd/z-car/zpage.html
http://www.prl.ufl.edu/dragnet/
http://akebono.stanford.edu/yahoo/Entertainment/Automobiles

The only site I have had trouble with is the barracuda site. I am sometimes
able to access it using mosaic and other times I only get an error message.

I would ask the net to advise me if you know of any other sites especially
sites in UK, Australia, Europe etc.
BTW. I also do not own a TR but  I am restoring an 1950 Armstrong Siddeley
Whitley.
Regards,
Charles (Chuck) R. Semer IV
crs@gnv.ifas.ufl.edu