Re: Other news groups available

To: martin_g@oldham.gpsemi.COM (Martin Grossman) (Martin Grossman)
Subject: Re: Other news groups available
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 94 11:16:21 PDT

> Although this group basically covers any british cars it seems to
> concentrate on TR's and MG's.
>
> I have a 1963 MKIII Zodiac ( designed by the guy who had a hand in
> styling the Edsel !!! ) as regular transport and I'm looking at buying an
> Alvis 3 ltr.
>
> Anybody know of any newsgroups which may be of a little more in line
> with my interest.

For the cars you mentioned this is probably about as close as you're
going to get; unless you start you're own list, of course.

There are some of other lists related to Brit cars: jag-lovers,
TR7/8 and Sunbeam Tigers lists.

Believe me there are lots of people on this list who do not own an MG or
a Triumph or who own other Brit cars in addition to an MG or a TR.

Roland