11 year old.

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: 11 year old.
From: garys@apex.com (Gary Stratton)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 94 07:12:17 PDT
I guess it would depend on how good a goalie he is. Actually I was
wondering how he got the Windshield off the car to begin with....or maybe
it was just sitting in plain view, just asking to be used as a goal. In
that case I would recommend that the Father not be allowed to watch any
Football this weekend... then again, maybe have the 11 year old learn
baseball instead.

-Gary