re: Roger and Tilly's excellent adventure

To: Andy Mace <AMACE@unix2.nysed.gov>, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Roger and Tilly's excellent adventure
From: "Roger Garnett" <@cornell.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 1994 11:33:42 EST
> Roger, you rave about Chris's GT6, then you talk of Terry's beautiful
> Triumph Mayflower, make special mention of a very nice red Herald Estate,
> Ambro-Peerless Special, etc., etc. Does anyone see a pattern developing here?

Well, for the former, my solution may well be to build TIlly's '74 BGT into a
n MGB V8, and for a 50's Sedan, we do have the ZB Magnette, and as for the
latter, I *am* a member of the VTR, and the registrar (and every thing else)
for the Peerless & Warwick Register of North America, lest you forget. I do
have my very own TR3 engined Peerless project in the barn. And a TR 1500
engined '79 Midget, awaiting the engine sitting in the shop...

:-)

      Roger Garnett           (Roger_Garnett@cornell.edu)
        "The South Lansing Centre For Wayward Sports Cars"