re: Roger and Tilly's excellent adventure

Subject: re: Roger and Tilly's excellent adventure
From: Andy Mace <AMACE@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 1994 11:07:05 PDT
Roger, you rave about Chris's GT6, then you talk of Terry's beautiful
Triumph Mayflower, make special mention of a very nice red Herald Estate,
Ambro-Peerless Special, etc., etc. Does anyone see a pattern developing here?

If I were you, I would watch myself around the MGs for awhile, just in
case.... ;-)

In my case, I just have to go out the door or my house, over to my barn,
and fret over my rusted GT6, glance at my forlorn Mayflower, walk brisky
past the neglected Heralds and the Triumph 10 Estate, realize there's
nothing Special or Peerless about any of my TR3s....oh, well.

Andy *what's the NYS Lotto jackpot this week?* Mace
Historic Hoag's Corners, NY