Living room Healeys

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Living room Healeys
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 94 07:57:28 EDT
Fellow fiends:

Yes, I did see that add in Autoweek also.  I was reminded of the magazine
adds a few years ago, for, I think, a popular single malt scotch, maybe
Glenlivet or something.  One has the fellow practicing his putting on top of
the pool table, another has the fellow practicing his sailing in the indoor
pool, complete with a huge fan at one end of the room.  Well, he's back!
This time he's practicing his autocross around the TV stand!

Will Zehring