TR4AIRS master cylinders bracket

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4AIRS master cylinders bracket
From: Daniel Heyer <heyer@imdm.uke.uni-hamburg.d400.de>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 1994 00:08:14 +0200
Back to THE NET again after finishing my specialization in radiology,
and deep into some restoration problems:

Due to a certain lack of care of the PO and a certain amount of battery
acid and/or brake fluid, the paint on the mounting brackets for
the master brake/-clutch cylinder assembly has oxidized to an uncertain
colour long ago. Now I wonder if someone could tell me what colour they
had originally: the underhood = body colour (brg in my case) or
underhood black? Every book I own seems to neglect this part of
the motor bay in its photographs.

Any comments welcome,

Daniel
Dr. Daniel Heyer                      | Dept. of Radiology
E-Mail: heyer@imdm.uke.uni-hamburg.de | Univ. Hospital Eppendorf
voice +40 4717 4010 fax +40 4717 4517 | 20246 Hamburg,Germany
+65 TR4A IRS, originally in conifer green, black interior
Commission # CTC 50932 LO