Re: Short bubble hood

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Short bubble hood
From: R John Lye <rjl6n@uva.pcmail.virginia.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 94 07:16:58 EDT
Chip Old asks if anyone has a short bubble hood for his TR-4:

Chip,
     I don't know if its still there, but the last time I went
out to Shelley's Sports Car Center in St. Claire, MO, he had
a short bubble hood that seemed to be in pretty good shape
from the cursory inspection I gave it.  I have no idea if its
still there, but I'd guess it might be.  Since I'm no longer
anywhere close you might have to call him (but he may not know
what he all he has) or get one of the locals to stop by.  The
number is listed in the "Vendor's List" if you do decide to
call.

John

rjl6n@uva.pcmail.Virginia.EDU