MGTD Engine/TR6 Stuf

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MGTD Engine/TR6 Stuf
From: carguy <drr@infinet.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 1994 13:43:26 -0400 (EDT)
Posting this for a friend: He needs a MGTD engine, complete.  Please
respond by e-mail with price/location.

BTW I am building a E-Prod TR6 and have misc stuff from 2 cars (70-71) I
don't need, will let go for cheap.  I have nearly finished welding up the
frame with new 3x3 box sections in the usual places that return to the original
iron oxide state.... but am also amazed at the many places I found
fatigue cracks, especially the front susp. mounting points.  Any
suggestions as to where more stiffening should be installed?  Roll cage
will take up much of the load, but I've heard, e.g., the diff mounts will
break- any thoughts?  I will be in the market for a 3 weber carb setup if
anyone has one for sale, as well as a close-ratio gearset- (unless I go with
the button-on-the-steering-wheel actuated sequential shift Richmond!)

R..'20Model-T....'51MGTD....'68TR250....'71TR6..F  i'll never grow up,
A biker                            SCCA NatComp I   never grow up,
Car guy     doug <drr@infinet.com>     gearhead X    and you can't
Eligible         nemgtr# 1584      SCCA Steward E     make me,
R..'72MGB..'84-300ZX..'85K100RS..'90-740GLE16V..R    pfhhhgttt!