whereabouts of MGTF requested....

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: whereabouts of MGTF requested....
From: wiggins@mrcbs.med.yale.edu (CHRISTOPHER J. WIGGINS)
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 1994 12:53:02 -0400
I was talking to a family friend last weekend. It seems he once owned an MGTF,
and sold it some years ago to someone who gave some story about buying it for
their daughter, and then sold it at a profit. The family friend bought it from
new, I beleive, in europe, and has all sorts of interesting tales about its
early days. He would greatly appreciate knowing where it now resides, and I
am sure will return with lots of great stories. Hence if anyone knows where
the following car is:

        1954 MG TF #514

please let me know, and I will put you in contact with him.

Chris Wiggins (wiggins@mrcbs.med.yale.edu)

'71 Austin America