NE Triumph's Asheville trip?

To: British-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: NE Triumph's Asheville trip?
From: GAKNUTSON@delphi.com
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 1994 16:45:00 -0400 (EDT)
   I'm sorry to bomb the whole list, but I lost the post describing a
group of Triumph's trip from the northeast (Mass?) to the national in
Asheville.  If you're out there and read this, I am curious about how
long it took to travel on the Parkway from Winchester to Asheville.
   My wife and I so enjoyed our trip we are planning a run on the
Parkway from Front Royal to Cherokee then over the mountains into
Gatlinburg.  I just don't know how far you'll get in a day of 45mph max,
curves and elevation changes.
   Thanks -
                                 ___
 I am - Gary A. Knutson         |   |