Help in pricing parts

To: b-c
Subject: Help in pricing parts
From: lesnyd@bb1t.monsanto.com (Larry E. Snyder lesnyd@monsanto.com 314-694-3626)
Date: Tue, 24 May 1994 10:35:28 -0500
I'm going to sell some of my spare Spitfire parts, but I don't have any
idea how much to ask for them.

I don't know the condition of these parts, so I'm going to sell them "as is".

What do you think is fair for:

Spitfire (Mk2) engine blocks, heads, cams?

Spitfire (Mk2) gearboxes?

Doors?

Boot lids?

Mk.2 and Mk. 3 bonnets?

Differential?

Frame?

What do small bits go for, like turn signal lamps, odd bits like that?

Thanks --

BTW, I did not receive ANY responses to my query about the GT6+ clutch
release lever. The Haynes book made it sound like I was OK, and it all
seems OK, so I'm going with it the way it is. Unfortunately, I discovered
several leaks in my clutch hydraulic line, so I'm getting a new one made
up today.

Larry
lesnyd@monsanto.com