replacing carpeting

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: replacing carpeting
From: "beth stearns" <bstearns@meudon.asd.sgi.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 1994 12:07:06 -0800
Hi,

Recently, I read a post here regarding the experiences of replacing
carpeting...with the conclusion that the purchased carpeting kit was not cut to
the right size, nor was the carpeting of even a minimally decent quality.  The
better solution, apparently, was to buy your own carpeting and do your own
installation.

Would whoever recalls this posting (if not the original poster) please let me
know what I need to do to replace the carpeting in my Spitfire--that is, tips
on the kind of carpeting to buy and best way to install it in the car.

Thanks.
Beth Stearns