MGB Update

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB Update
From: mgbracer@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 94 13:21:21 EST
    Just thought I'd mention the state of my MGB since I bounced off the wall
at Phoenix 2 weeks ago. I was able to tear down the car this week end and
found the right front wheel nearly frozen. After tearing into it the couse
turned out to be the brake pads jamed against the disk. I seems the pistons
wouldn't retract at all and kept the pads jamed. I belive this was why the
car went into the massive under steer condition that put me into the wall.
Any one have any Ideas on why the pisons would jam?  I'm using silicone brake
fluid and I've heard rumors that it can couse the seals to swell.
   I'm close to having the front end straight and can the n put on the new
fiberglass fenders. Any one have a good source for fiberglass lip flairs?
                                          John Ross