RE: K&N air filters

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, jtc@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu
Subject: RE: K&N air filters
From: "GERONIMO, SC9-32, 765-4903, PAGE 231-6612" <GENDIMEN@T12SYS.intel.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 94 07:40:26 PST
>I'm looking for a performance K&N air filter for my fuel injected
>TR8 (Bosch L Jetronic).  I've found the address for K&N Europe but
>I'm wondering if anyone has a US address or phone number.

K&N Engineering is at (800)858-3333 outside CA, in CA (909)684-9762.  The
address is PO Box 1329 Riverside, CA 92502.  Ask for tech support for
applications and such.  If you ask tech support for a catalog, they'll send one
for free, along with a price list and a list of distributors.  Don't ask sales
for a catalog, they'll charge you for it.  The best prices for K&N's were at
Auto Parts Club.  They don't stock a lot, but will special order them.  If
it's an odd application, have the part #'s ready.  The ones for my GT6 listed
for ~$40 each.  APC had them for $25 ea.

Mike G.