Ever seen one of these?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Ever seen one of these?
From: mjb@triumph (Mark J Bradakis)
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 1994 00:06:44 -0700
    Date: Sun, 23 Jan 94 2:10:30 CST
    From: Marty Masters <mgm@royko.Chicago.COM>

Have you ever heard of a Sabra?  I'm not quite positively sure
but I think that this TR-3 sized vehicle may be Austrian/Israeli,
yet the body design suggests British influences.

It's a 1963, tubeframe, tiltnose which looks like an XKE sortof,
the valvecover says "Alexander" on it, and there are dual sidedraft
carbs not Webers, maybe SU's.  Low cut doors, fiberglas body.

What is it?  Are parts available for them?  Is it worth anything?
If not you, who might give me a clue on this?

...Marty                                        mgm@royko.chicago.com

Chicago Il... The city where the rivers leak and the bridges fall up.