RE: Radar and others

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Radar and others
From: DEHAASM@NAPC-1.NAVY.MIL
Date: Mon 24 Jan 94 16:53:53-EDT
You can't fight em Fred........
The Police have every act covered from NY to CA.  When you finally realize
this do what I did.  Keep the sports car in the garage and do most of your
driving around in a "beater".  I got myself an old '79 Rabbit Deisel to
go to work in.  Cops don't even give you a second look.  In fact many feel
sorry for you. :-)........ Sure I could afford that Vette but it would
be the NJ insurance that would kill me!

Mark deHaas
dehaasm@napc-1.navy.mil

PS If you have the need for speed get into Superbike racing on the track.
If you got what it takes you'll love it.....if not you'll never drive fast
again!