Looking for Spitfire Wheels

To: Digest British Cars <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for Spitfire Wheels
From: William Wessale <u1k75@lfht1.hso.link.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 1994 12:38:26 -0600 (CST)
I am looking for cast aftermarket wheels for a 1968 Triumph Spitfire
MkIII.  The stock wheels are 13x5, but I prefer to get 14x6 or even 15x6.
They require a 4 hole bolt pattern with 3-3/4' spacing (measured radially
from the center of the wheel).  The stock offset (measured from the center
plane of the wheel out to the back of the wheel's bolt plate) is +19mm,
but a 14x6 or 15x6 wheel should have approx 15mm offset.

I know Panasport makes an 8-spoke still available for $160 each, and
Mini-Lites used to be very popular.  Does anyone know of any others?

Does anyone know of a decent set of used Mini-Lites I might be able to buy?

These are for street use only, not for show, so they don't need to be
perfect, but they do need to be true and structurally sound.

Thx in advance.

Bill W.