Rumors for Ray

To: "British Cars" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rumors for Ray
From: "Rob Reilly" <reilly@admail.fnal.gov>
Date: 20 Jan 1994 15:00:19 -0600
                       Subject:                               Time:2:41 PM
  OFFICE MEMO          Rumors for Ray                         Date:1/20/94
 Ray blathered:
> Ray Gibbons, who would go to look at a $600 big healey too, because hope
> springs eternal in the human breast, and I once heard of a guy who...

>But Ray, if you want a rumor....

Then there was the guy in the US air force who was flying his brand new Jaguar
E-type from the UK back to the States in a transport, when it started to lose
altitude. He had to start jettisoning stuff to lighten up, and you guessed
it.....  The Jag joined up with Davy Jones. So its yours for the taking,
probably somewhere near the Ghia bodied Chrysler on the Andrea Doria.

 Brrr, -20F in Chicago and the XJ12 started (had to move it to get at the
snowblower). Email me some of your snow, Ray.

Rob (gone ice fishing for the freighter full of new 1928 Essexes in Lake
Michigan) Reilly