Re: British Cars Digest #1068 Tue Jan 18 01:15:00 MST 1994

To: jsbradl@erenj.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Cars Digest #1068 Tue Jan 18 01:15:00 MST 1994
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 94 11:56:40 -0800
In message <9401181912.AA13221@crsgi1.erenj.com>  writes:

Lots of flames ommitted for brevity

>         Seriously though - do any of you know where I can get a replacement
> windscreen (!!) without paying an arm and a leg?  There's a little hole in
> the current item which quite spoils the effect. And thanks to Bob Spidell,
> TerryAnne and Sandro for the responses.  John Bradley (VROOOOM)
> >

> ============================
> John Bradley
> Corporate Research
> Exxon Research & Engineering
> Rt. 22E  Annandale NJ 08801
> USA 908/730-2902
> jsbradl@erenj.com

John,

Try you local automotive glass shop.  I got one for my TR3 about 5 years ago
from mine & it was cheaper than going through the LBC mail order places.

TeriAnn

TeriAnn Wakeman             One of these days, I'll be old enough that
twakeman@apple.com          people will stop calling me crazy and start
LINK: TWAKEMAN              calling me eccentric.
408-974-2344        TR3A - TS75519L, MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, 109 - 164000561