Why is it that you never save these things?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Why is it that you never save these things?
From: Cory Carpenter <coryc@sequent.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 94 08:47:37 -0800
Greetings all,

Did anyone with more foresight than myself happen to save the discussion on
removing broken studs & bolts that took place awhile back?  Seems like I
remember someone wrote up a comprehensive strategy for attacking sheared
bolts that started with vise-grips and ended with EDM... .  A coworker
has a broken stud in his Alfa's intake manifold.

TIA
-coryc

|     >> Disclaimer: I speak for Sequent only in our hardware manuals <<     |
| Cory R. Carpenter, Senior Tech Writer  | "The secret to life is, `don't    |
| Sequent Computer Systems, Incorporated |  take it personally.'"            |
|  coryc@sequent.com                     |           --Father Guido Sarducci |