Spitfire for Sale Update

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Spitfire for Sale Update
From: anthony315@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 93 17:01:16 EST
>Hello All, a guy I work with has a '65 Spitfire (I believe its a >MKII) for
parts or restoring, books included. He's wanting >$1000 or OBO. Anyone
wanting more info on this car E-Mail >my myself and I'll pass it to him.

I neglected to say where the Spitfire is located at...Sorry..
Its in Orange Park, FL. (close to Jacksonville) in the NE section of Florida.
 I'll also give you his phone no. if you want it, so you can talk to him
directly.
Thanks, Tony