Re: British Cars Digest #994 Wed Nov 10 01:21:11 MST 1993

To: dickn@hpspdbc.vid.hp.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Cars Digest #994 Wed Nov 10 01:21:11 MST 1993
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 93 09:21:52 -0800
In message <9311110026.AA05243@hpspdbc.vid.hp.com> Dick Nyquist writes:
> TeriAnn
> I'm surprised to see you write something even slightly inaccurate
> about TR2-3-4 engines.   8^)
>
> The Furguson tractor owed it's engine to the Triumph (2000 roadster
> and Renown) not viceversa. In fact Furguson tractors were made by
> Standard/Triumph in those years.
>
> regards
> Dick

Dick... Oh well, the things I don't know would fill the world's oceans.  One of
my failings is that I put almost all my efforts into the practical, and very
little into the esotatic.  Since I have a TR3A, I never bothered to look back
beyond the long door TR2.  However, if you are willing to donate a 2000
readster, I'm sure I would take the time to learn about them too ;^)

Are you sure you don't want to buy my tractor (while on the subject)? The Fork
lift attachments makes moving engines and major compaonents easiy and with
pallet storrage size shelving, you could safetly store a lot in a small space.
The front loader dubs as an engine hoist, or an end of the car hoist.

TeriAnn

TeriAnn Wakeman             One of these days, I'll be old enough that
twakeman@apple.com          people will stop calling me crazy and start
LINK: TWAKEMAN              calling me eccentric.
408-974-2344        TR3A - TS75519L, MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, 109 - 164000561