movie cars

To: Scions of Lucas <British-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: movie cars
From: Rik Schlierer <RGS03%ALBNYDH2.bitnet@UACSC2.ALBANY.EDU>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 93 11:46:58 EDT
I don't recall in all of the postings if anyone mentioned the
blower Bentley driven by John Steed in the Avengers, (I think
it started with a mention of Emma Peel's Lotus).

Also, did anyone mention:
The Sunbeam of Maxwell Smart?
The MG Tsomething driven weekly in McMillan & Wife?
The TR3A disassembled in about 4 sec. by the Flash?
   (cleverly done by unbolting all the wings, boot and bonnet
    and laying them on the ground next to the car)

My favorite has to be a scene wherein John Cleeseis shown thrashing
a (Lucas afflicted) red Mini with a tree branchand shouting "Right!
I warned you!" This was in an episode of Fawlty Towers, but I don't
remember the title (I do have it on tape, though).