TR2 and early TR3 starter

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (british cars)
Subject: TR2 and early TR3 starter
From: britcars@hpfckjs.fc.hp.com
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 93 15:31:00 MDT
I haven't kept my eye on the availablility of the early TR starter for a number
of years, but I recently got a call asking if I had any.  So I checked on the
availability and it seems they are all gone at places like MOSS and TRF.  I have
several cores but am reluctant to part with them since I also have several early
TRs awaiting my attentions.

Question:  Are these starters realy gone?  Or are we just waiting for the next
batch from some remanufacturing company?  If I sell one of the ones I have now
will I be able to replace it if I need one later?  If I sell one now what is a
fair price?
--

Kevin Spooner
The Sports Works of Greeley