My horn blows!

To: BRITISH-CARS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET
Subject: My horn blows!
From: SPEED HALLMAN <HALLMANCS@conrad.appstate.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1993 08:58:04 -0400 (EDT)
My horn blows! I finally got a well-grounded steering column on
the TR-250. Then I took the Clear Hooter (I have only one)
apart to clean it out. The gaskets came apart, so when I put
it back together I used new gasket material. No blow.

Upon closer examination of the old gaskets they seemed to be
just about the same thickness as the cover of TRF's 1990
red price list. I cut that sucker up and ... Success.

OK, so maybe TRF doesn't print price lists on material that's
suitable for gasket use. But it works for now. And the old
stuff looked like paper.

Now I need a low-note horn. Does anybody out there have one
in decent shape for sale or trade?

Speed Hallman
Appalachian State University
Boone, N.C.