Re: reprints of posts in our local club rag.

To: british-cars@hoosier.cs.utah.edu, zrol01@trc.amoco.com
Subject: Re: reprints of posts in our local club rag.
From: Teriann J. Wakeman <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 92 09:26:11 -0800
At the last Triumph Travelers meeting Dick Nyquest showed me a newsletter
from another club that had one of his postings as a article.  In the long
past someone asked me if I could use a posting as an artical & I said yes.
Sooo it is happening already.

my opinion- I think that this group occasionally comes up with something
worth sharing with other interested parties and it should be OK to share
as long as two rules apply.

1. Send a message directly to the author of the posting and ask his or her
permission.  It could be that the poster had more information to add that
could enhance the posting.

2. when placed in a vlub newsletter, full credit should be given to the poster
and the mail group should get a bi-line as well.

Now if it would just stop raining I could get back to my sanding...

TeriAnn