Totally unbelievable behaviour

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Totally unbelievable behaviour
From: T.J. Noto <noto@twg.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1992 08:38:51 -0800
Apologies in advance for the limited Brit car appeal of this posting but I
recently
found myself in need of a daily driver "nice" car-one that I could go
snowboarding
in. . take relatives out to dinner in.  .take clients to lunch in. . and I
triedso hard to buy a Jaguar (XJ6) but every one I drove had electrical
failure's and
even one ABS failure on the test drive!. . not wanting a Japanese car and find
ing little in the way of "murkan" cars that I liked. . I bought.  .. a BMW 325i
and although the pangs of guilt were initially painful. . they are waning and
she is a real beaut to drive.  .and now I can spend some loving $$ and time
on my precious B.  .
Now should I add the BMW to my sig file. . .NAH!!!!
Apologies to the keepers of the sacred Lucas flame for my impropriety!!
Teej
--
TJ Noto                 66 MGB  69 Triumph TR6R

The Wollongong Group
1129 San Antonio Rd Palo Alto CA
415 962-7172
"Once again Yankee ingenuity Triumphs over British craftsmanship"