Re: Range Rover questions

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Range Rover questions
From: John D. Boggs <jboggs@umaxc.weeg.uiowa.edu>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 92 09:01:11 -0600
I can answer one of your questions:  There is a very reliable parts source
in Tucson, Arizona.  It's called Rovers West -- I forget their number, but
they are listed in the phone book (information).  Before I put my Rover 3500S
in storage I only once had to wait more than two days to get a part in New
York State from them.  The time I had to wait was 6 months for lower
compression pistons to stop my engine from knocking.  Rovers West, Tucson
Arizona.  Give 'em some business!

On another note, one time I drove into the yard of a Rover parts shop in
Rochester, NY, in my 1970 3500S, and the owner came out, looked at it,
and said, "What's that, a Saab?  I don't do Saabs."

-John D. Boggs     john-boggs@uiowa.edu